12A & 80G Registration
Income of Trusts/NGOs working for public utility and charitable purpose are normally exempted from Income Tax. However, there are certain rules and regulations and guidelines which an NGO must follow to get such exemption.
Section 12A of the Income Tax Act deals with application for such exemption.
This is one time registration. If the NGO is not registered, income tax is payable on surplus during the year.
This exemption is available for all non-profit NGOs.
When to apply
Application for registration under section 12A can be applied just after registration of the NGO.
Benefits of 12A Registration
- Income will be exempted for taxation.
- Benefits in taking grants from Govt./Abroad/ other Agencies.
- Benefit in FCRA registration.
Documents to be Attached
- Registration Certificate and MOA /Trust Deed (two copies-self attested by NGO head)
- NOC from Landlord (from registered office)
- A Copy of PAN card of your NGO
- Photocopy of Electricity Bill / House tax Receipt /Water Bill.
- Evidence of welfare activities carried out & Progress Report since inception or last 3 years
- Books of Accounts, Balance Sheet & ITR (if any), since inception or last 3years
- List of donors along with their address and PAN
- List of governing body or board of trustees members with their contact details
- Original RC and MOA /Trust Deed for verification
- Authority letter in favor of NGO Factory
- Any other document or affidavit / undertaking, if extra information is by the Income Tax department
We are offering All services to our prestigious customers which are delivered accurately and precisely. Our experienced professionals are capable of developing efficient and cost-effective tax strategies that can help our clients in managing new tax laws according to the legislation and prescribed government norms and guidelines.
* Please Attach This Documents
- Company Registration
- Company Annual Return