NGO REGISTRATION SERVICES
We are offering All services to our prestigious customers which are delivered accurately and precisely. Our experienced professionals are capable of developing efficient and cost-effective tax strategies that can help our clients in managing new tax laws according to the legislation and prescribed government norms and guidelines.
Ngo Registration Documents Required .....
- Memorandum and Rules & Regulations in Duplicate duly signed by Minimum Three persons of society (Each page on bottom).
- Ownership Proof of Registered Office. (Electricity Bill/Sale Deed/ GPA/Water Bill etc.)
- Residential/Office address Proof of the all members of the Society. Such as Voter ID/ Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill/Pass Port/Driving License etc.
- NOC from Owner of premises on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper.
- Affidavit from President (for Blood Relation) on Rs.10/- Stamp Paper.
- List of Desirous person should be signed by all members of the society.
- Desirous persons or the persons subscribing the name to the Memorandum should not be (in any case) less than seven. If it is proposed to give All India character to the society there must be minimum of eight different persons from different States of Indian Union to the Memorandum.