PAN ⁄ TAN Application

PAN ⁄ TAN Application

It is easy to obtain and just some clicks away.

You just need to upload some documents.

  • For Individual and HUF
  • = Proof of Identity

    = Proof of Residential Address

  • Other than Individual and HUF
  • = Proof of Identity

    = Proof of Address

Proof of Identity required to apply for PAN Card by an Individual who is Indian Citizen

Any of the following:

  • Copy of Aadhar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
  • Copy of voter's identity card
  • Ration card with the applicant's photograph
  • Copy of Passport
  • Copy of driving license
  • Arm's license
  • Photo Identity Card issued by central government or state government or any other public sector undertaking
  • Central government health scheme card
  • Bank certificate containing an attested photograph of the applicant along with bank account number of the applicant
  • Copy of pensioner card having photograph of the applicant
  • Certificate of identity in original signed by a Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councilor

In case of PAN card application for minors, any of the above documents either for parents or the minor can be submitted as proof of identity

Address Proof

Any of the following:

  • Aadhar card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India
  • Post office passbook featuring address of the applicant
  • Passport
  • Passport of spouse
  • Voter identity card with photograph
  • Latest order for property tax assessment
  • Driving license
  • Domicile certificate issued by government
  • Allotment letter
  • Copy of electricity bills
  • Copy of landline bills
  • Copy of broadband connection bill
  • Bank account statements
  • Credit card statement

NOTE: If submitting copy of one of the last five documents, the documents should not be more than three months old.

Documents Required for HUF(Hindu Undivided Family) PAN Application

Hindu Undivided families are units which joint families in India form if there is a family business that is being shared between family members. This unit is required because in such situations there is a joint income earned and hence the income tax is attributed to the whole unit. For a Hindu Undivided Family or HUF, a single PAN is assigned to the whole unit. The application process requires a certain set of documents to be submitted. All Hindu Undivided Families are supposed to select a karta who is required to carry out all official formalities on behalf of the HUF. These documents are listed above and are same as the documents that are applicable to all citizens of India.

Apart from that, they will need to submit the following additional documents:

  • A declaration signed by the karta of the HUF stating the name, father's name and address of all the HUF members
  • Copy of any of the above listed proof documents of the member who is supposed to act as the karta of the Hindu Undivided Family

Company Need to Submit Following Documents to Apply Pan

Documents required by any registered company for PAN Card Application in India are just a couple of things.

Document required by any company registered in India, for the purpose of PAN allocation.

  • Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Registrar of Companies

Documents required for PAN application by a Company Registered outside India

  • Copy of certificate of registration issued by the Registrar of Firms or copy of Partnership Deed
  • Copy of Registration Certificate issued in India or copy of approval granted to set up company in India by Indian authorities

Documents Required to Apply for PAN Card by a Firm (includes Limited Liability Partnership) registered or formed in India

A Limited Liability Partnership is where all partners have limited liabilities and no one partner is responsible for misconduct or negligence of the other partner/partners. Following are the two documents required by LLPs for PAN application in India. Either of these documents can be submitted.

  • Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Registrar of Limited Liability Partnerships, or:
  • Copy of partnership deed

TAN Application

Any business entity which is required to deduct TDS and TCS has to obtain TAN.

You can easily get TAN, just upload-

  • Pan Of Business Entity
  • Address Proof Of Entity Such As- Rent Agreement, Certificate OF Incorporation, Partnership Deed, Etc..